Skip Navigation Links
| | |
Skip Navigation Links
Trade Name
What Do I Need?
| | |

Get a Trade Name Online

Welcome to

You can obtain a DBA trade name registration and other licenses and tax IDs, here, online.

In addition, you can incorporate or form an LLC online through our site.

In addition, to a trade name certificate,

You May Need The Following:  

  1.  All businesses need a business registration number also called a business license.
  2. All businesses that want to buy wholesale ( i.e., buy without paying taxes), or sell retail and collect taxes,  need a Seller's Permit / State Sales Tax Id Number also called a seller's permit or resale tax id number.
  3. All businesses that have employees, need a federal tax ID number EIN ( also called an IRS number) and a state employer tax ID number State EIN.
  4. All businesses are advised to get a federal tax id number and use it as a business ID number.  Note that a federal tax ID number is also an employer number as well as a business ID number.
  5. All corporations, partnerships, and llcs, are required to get a federal number to use as a business tax ID ( though, even sole owner can use it as a business ID number).

Not sure what you need?

Take this Quiz to find out in 30 seconds !!

To Order, submit an online

form with your business info, pay

and we will get your documents.